RAIN Enter to Win Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
HOW TO ENTER
- The RAIN enter to win Enter to Win contest will begin 1/18/2013 and end on 2/3/2012.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Enter by logging onto wishtv.com and click on Contests link on the homepage: http://www.wishtv.com/subindex/contests or visit the WISH-TV Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WISHTV
- “The Station/UPICKEM is not responsible for Internet transmission errors, illegible entries, service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent transmitting his/her entry.”
- One entry per household.
- The contest is open to all WISH-TV viewers who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the WISH-TV viewing area in central Indiana. Employees of WISH-TV (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other television stations in the Indianapolis metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- Winners will be required to fill out contest eligibility forms and show proof of ID to obtain their prize.
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive 2 (two) tickets to see RAIN plus a meet and greet with the band. Estimated retail prize value: $114.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within ten (10) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Winners will be chosen by random drawing on or after 2/4/2013 and will be notified via email and/or phone call.
- If the first winner does not choose to accept the prize an alternate winner will be chosen at random drawing.
- Odds of winning will be determined by number of entries.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Website’s Terms of Service apply to any online portions of this Contest.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules or the Station’s website Terms of Service may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, and/or WISH/WNDY. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or
associated with Facebook. Entry into the contest means you understand
that you are providing your information to the WISH-TV/LIN Media, the
contest sponsor, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will
only be used by WISH-TV and the sponsor and no liability to Facebook
shall be inferred.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WISH-TV, 1950 N. Meridian St. Indianapolis, IN 46202.